50+ Best Store Bought Keto Snacks
Having a reliable source of healthy snacks on hand at all times is one of the best ways to ensure your success while living the low carb lifestyle. Being caught off-guard with hunger pains and not having the right snacks on hand leads to greater temptation to grab something convenient, which is not always going to be keto-friendly! With these 50+ store bought keto snacks, you can stock up your kitchen (and gym bag, briefcase, or purse) now so you’re always prepared.
Our carefully selected list of snacks includes ideas and brands which are easily accessible, either via a major grocery store or online at a site like Amazon. We’ve broken ’em down by category, so just jot down your favorites so you can grab ‘em next time you’re at the supermarket (or order them online!).
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. As an affiliate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases.
50+ Best Store Bought Keto Snacks to Try
The nutrition information for these snacks was pulled from brand packages (or the USDA nutrient database). It can vary based on the brand, flavor, and serving size. Always double check labels prior to purchasing to ensure an item fits your dietary needs.
Nuts and Seeds
Nuts and seeds are perfect keto companions for your lunch bag, handbag or to store away in the car. They are (generally) affordable, convenient, and are typically packed with healthy fats.
Keep in mind that some nuts do have a higher net carb count than others – such as pistachios and cashews. While this doesn’t mean you can’t include them in a keto diet, it’s smart to stock up on the lower net carb options for the most part. Of course, if you want to include some of the others, just track your macros to make sure they fit into your daily net carb count.
Here’s some of our favorite options – pretty much any brand works as long as it’s just the nuts (and no sweeteners or flavorings):
1. Macadamia nuts – 1 oz (10-12 macadamia nuts) – 200 calories, 21 g fat, 1.5 g net carbs
2. Pecans – 1 oz (19 pecan halves) – 195 calories, 20 g fat, 1.5 g net carbs
3. Pumpkin seeds – 1/4 cup – 180 calories, 13 g fat, 2 g net carbs
4. Walnuts – 1 oz (14 walnut halves) – 185 calories, 18 g fat, 2 g net carbs
5. Almonds – 1 oz (23 almonds) – 162 calories, 14 g fat, 3 g net carbs
6. Sunflower seeds – 1/4 cup roasted – 200 calories, 18 g fat, 4 g net carbs
7. Justin’s almond butter packets – 1 packet – 220 calories, 19 g fat, 2 g net carbs (these are awesome to keep on hand for travel)
Dairy products like cheese are not only satisfying, but incredibly delicious! Consider one of these low-carb store bought snacks to keep in your fridge – or some of the shelf stable options to keep on hand whenever:
8. String cheese – 1 piece – 80 calories, 6 g fat, 1 g net carb
9. Babybel original cheese – 1 round – 70 calories, 6 g fat, 0 g net carbs
10. Just the cheese bars (shelf stable)- 1 pack of two bars – 150 calories, 12 g fat, <1 g net carbs
11. Moon cheese (shelf stable) – 6 to 7 pieces – 70 calories, 5 g fat, 1 g net carbs
12. Whisps cheese crisps (shelf stable) – 1 single serve bag – 100 calories, 7 g fat, 1 g net carbs
13. Parm crisps (shelf stable) – 1 single serve bag – 100 calories, 7 g fat, 0 g net carbs
Keto Salty Snacks
Regular potato chips are out on a keto diet thanks to their high-carb base. However, there’s several low-carb chip options out there, along with other salty snacks like pork rinds! Keep in mind many of these are higher protein options, so balance them out with meals that are higher in fat during the day.
14. Gone Rogue high protein chips – 1 single serve bag – 120 calories, 4.5 g fat, 2 g net carbs
15. Quest tortilla chips (nacho cheese flavor) – 1 single serve bag – 140 calories, 6 g fat, 4 g net carbs
16. Quevos egg white chips (sour cream flavor) – 1 single serve bag – 140 calories, 10 g fat, 4 g net carbs
17. Hippie avocado crisps (sea salt flavor) – 12 crisps – 170 calories, 13 g fat, 6 g net carbs (these are a little high in net carbs for a snack in my opinion, but if you’re not doing keto and only doing low-carb, they might be a great option – or even if you have a little extra flexibility in your carb count on keto)
18. Real Ketones keto chips (BBQ flavor) – single serve bag – 100 calories, 6 g fat, 2 g net carbs (I’ve heard amazing things about these! They seem to be sold out right now but hopefully that’s just temporary)
19. Utz pork rinds – 1/2 ounce serving – 80 calories, 6 g fat, 0 net carbs
20. Ole Uncle Porker’s pork crisps (pork rinds fried in coconut oil with Himalayan pink salt) – 6 pork skins – 60 calories, 2.5 g fat, 0 net carbs (These are much pricier than your average grocery store pork rinds, but seem to have excellent reviews as far as taste and quality goes – so maybe they’d be worth it to check out!)
21. Mission Meats sugar free grass fed beef sticks – 1 stick – 80 calories, 6 g fat, 1 g net carbs
22. EPIC bars (chicken sriracha flavor) – 1 bar – 120 calories, 6 g fat, 0 g net carbs
While you could definitely make your own keto cookies at home (our keto sugar cookies have been a big hit with friends) – many times it’s easier to just buy some at the store or online. Here are a few good options.
23. Quest protein cookies (chocolate chip flavor) – 1 cookie – 250 calories, 17 g fat, 4 g net carbs
24. BHU keto bites (double dark chocolate cookie dough) – 1 “bite” – 120 calories, 10 g fat, 1 g net carbs
25. NUI chocolate chip cookies – 1 cookies – 200 calories, 17 g fat, 3 g net carbs
26. Real Naturals keto cookies (coconut) – 1 ounce serving – 160 calories, 11 g fat, 3 g net carbs
27. Better Keto better kookies (chocolate chip) – 1 cookie – 90 calories, 7 g fat, 1 g net carbs
28. Fearless Keto cookie bites (maple butter) – 7 mini cookie bites – 150 calories, 14 g fat, 1 g net carbs (out of all the cookie options, I really like the macros on these ones!)
29. Fat Snax cookies – 1 cookie (peanut butter flavor) – 110 calories, 9 g fat, 1 g net carbs (nutrition facts may vary based on flavor but all cookies are 1-2 g net carbs. As an aside, these are very pricey for the number of cookies you get – if you have the time, try making our keto sugar cookies instead).
30. High Key mini cookies – 8 mini cookies – 140 calories, 14 g fat, 2 g net carbs (these have great reviews!)
31. Lenny & Larry’s keto cookie – 1 cookie – 190 calories, 15 g fat, 3 g net carbs
You probably know by now that any non-starchy vegetable, especially those highest in fiber, are excellent choices for snacking on a keto diet. Here are some other vegetable-based ideas you may not have thought of yet!
32. Pickles – 1 medium pickle spear – 5 calories, 0 g fat, 1 net carb (I don’t have a link here because you can find pickles at pretty much any grocery store, anywhere!)
33. Olives-to-go – 4 olives – 15 calories, 1.5 g fat, 1 g net carbs (you could of course grab a jar of olives, but aren’t these snack packs great for when you’re on-the-go?!)
34. Annie Chun’s seaweed snacks – one 0.16 ounce container – 25 calories, 0 g fat, <1 g net carbs (these aren’t really a substantial snack to hold you over for a while, but they do make a great option for when you’re craving something salty)
Bars are probably one of the most convenient options to have on hand for keto snacking. They’re shelf stable and easy to pack in a purse, gym bag, or stash in your office desk. Here are a few of our favorites:
35. Perfect Keto bars (almond butter brownie) – 1 bar – 240 calories, 19 g fat, 2 g net carbs
36. IQ Bars – 1 bar – 160 calories, 10 g fat, 4 g net carbs (great option for people who aren’t a fan of sugar alcohols, as these are sweetened with allulose instead of sugar alcohols)
37. Keto Krisp Bars (chocolate mint flavor) – 1 bar – 220 calories, 17 g fat, 5 g net carbs (all flavors of their bars at the time of publish are 4-5 g net carbs)
38. K The Ketogenic Bar (chocolate peanut butter) – 1 bar – 220 calories, 19 g fat, 3 g net carbs (I had never heard of these but stumbled across them online and they have awesome reviews!)
39. Genius Gourmet keto bar (creamy peanut butter chocolate) – 1 bar – 170 calories, 13 g fat, 3 g net carbs (*it looks like 2 g net carbs to me based on the label, but the company’s advertising says 3 grams so I’d trust the higher amount)
40. FattBar (caramel and sea salt) – 1 bar – 140 calories, 11 g fat, 2 g net carbs
41. Stoka Bar (vanilla almond) – 1 bar – 250 calories, 22 g fat, 4 g net carbs
42. FitJoy mini protein bars (lemon square) – 1 bar – 80 calories, 3 g fat, 2 g net carbs
43. Quest protein bars (birthday cake flavor) – 1 bar – 180 calories, 6 g fat, 4 g net carbs (*nutrition facts may vary by bar but I believe net carbs are 4-5g in most bars)
Keto Ice Creams
Everyone needs dessert from time to time. These low carb ice creams are an easy store bought keto snack to keep on hand in your freezer. That way when the craving strikes, you’re prepared!
44. Enlightened Keto Pints – 1/2 cup serving (coffee & cream) – 170 calories, 15 g fat, 1 g net carb (*net carbs stay the same at 1 g per serving but other macros may vary by flavor)
45. Enlightened Keto Bars – 1 bar (dark chocolate) – 180 calories, 16 g fat, 1 g net carbs (*net carbs stay the same at 1 g per serving but other macros may vary by flavor)
46. Rebel Ice Cream Pints – 1/2 cup (peanut butter fudge) – 200 calories, 19 g fat, 1.5 g net carbs (*nutrition facts may vary based on flavor – I *highly* recommend this brand!)
47. Breyers Carb Smart Quarts – 1/2 cup serving (chocolate) – 90 calories, 5 g fat, 4 g net carbs (*contains artificial sweeteners)
48. Wink Frozen Desserts – 1/2 cup serving (cake batter) – 25 calories, 0.5 g fat, 1 g net carb (*nutrition facts may vary based on flavor)
49. Keto Pint – 1/2 cup serving (coffee) – 150 calories, 12 g fat, 3 g net carbs (I tried these at a food show and holy moly – they are GOOD.)
And a few more!
These few didn’t really fit in any of the categories above, but should definitely be included on your shopping list!
50. Two good yogurt – 80 calories, 2 g fat, 3 g net carbs (as of now, this is the only keto-friendly yogurt I’ve found on the market! It’s made with a unique straining process and then sweetened with stevia, so it’s far lower in carbs than any of the other varieties – at least as of the time of publish).
51. Lakanto sugar free chocolate bark – 2 bars – 180 calories, 16 g fat, 2 g net carbs
52. ChocZero dark chocolate with sea salt keto bark – 1 ounce – 120 calories, 10 g fat, 2 g net carbs
As you can see, there are quite a few keto-friendly snacks that you can enjoy while still adhering to your daily macronutrient goals, and this list that we’ve provided isn’t even exhaustive! Gone are the days where you find yourself in a panic over not having your low-carb snack in hand. Cheers to your keto-snacking!
YUMMY KETO COOKING RECIPES TO TRY
We have 70+ keto breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snack recipes to choose from.
All of our recipes or keto meal ideas are delicious, once you have tried them you’ll want to make them again and again. By mixing or swapping carb-heavy ingredients with a keto alternative, you can enjoy some of your favorite cuisines without feeling like you’re missing out.