Sugar Free Hot Chocolate Recipe
Hot chocolate is such a wholesome beverage and is something my family and I enjoy drinking, especially during Christmas. To make it keto, I came up with a sugar-free hot chocolate recipe that I wanted to share with you, just in time for the holidays.
There’s nothing better than curling up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate on a cold day. In my household, it’s become somewhat of a tradition for the whole family to hang out in the living room every Saturday with hot chocolate and just enjoy each other’s company.
When I first started doing keto, I began introducing my recipes to my family, including my low-calorie hot chocolate. But rather than telling them about the change, I secretly swapped a few ingredients and created a sugar-free hot chocolate mix that they’ve come to love. In fact, I consider it to be the perfect diet cocoa mix. After all, it’s super important that the drink is a healthy hot cocoa mix that won’t throw me off my diet.
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup powdered heavy cream or powdered milk
- Whipped Cream Recipe! (optional)
Step by step instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until it’s well blended. Keep your sugar free cocoa mix in a sealed jar.
How to make a cup of this unsweetened hot chocolate
- Add 2 tablespoons of your chocolate mix in a cup, followed by your desired quantity of boiled water. Blend well until the mix is dissolved.
- You can have it as it is or add a splash of hot milk of your choice if you prefer.
- Or, you can try our low carb whipped cream topping. Whipped Cream Keto Recipe
MORE YUMMY KETO COOKING INFO TO READ AND RECIPES TO TRY!
We have 100+ keto breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snack recipes to choose from.
We also have lots of useful Keto Diet information to discover and help you on your Keto journey.
All of our recipes or keto meal ideas are delicious, once you have tried them you’ll want to make them again and again. By mixing or swapping carb-heavy ingredients with a keto alternative, you can enjoy some of your favorite cuisines without feeling like you’re missing out.
- Keto Deviled Eggs – Homemade Recipe
- Low Carb Keto Granola Recipe
- Keto Cinnamon Bread Recipe
- Keto & Cheese – What Cheese is Low Carb
- Keto Blackberry Muffins Recipe
SHARE: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KETO TREAT IDEA OR KETO RECIPE? IF YOU TRIED THIS SUGAR-FREE HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE, WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Sugar Free Hot Chocolate Recipe
My delicious sugar-free hot chocolate is a cup of love! This low-calorie hot chocolate recipe is the perfect creamy diet cocoa mix.
Add all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until it’s well blended. Keep your sugar free cocoa mix in a sealed jar.
Add 2 tablespoons of your chocolate mix in a cup, followed by your desired quantity of boiled water. Blend well until the mix is dissolved.
You can have it as it is or add a hot milk of your choice if you prefer.
Cuisine: American - Course: Drinks - Keywords: keto chocolate, keto hot chocolate, keto hot drinks, keto recipe, Sugar free hot chocolate, yummy keto cooking
Share this post