Remember the classic gummies that you used to eat as a child? I was a big fan of candy, so you can only imagine the joy when I realized I could make keto gummies at home to eat on a keto diet. Here’s how you can use my keto gummies recipe to make your own keto gummy bears.
Growing up, I used to love eating gummies. And as I got older, I continued to enjoy them but in smaller quantities. But when starting the keto diet, a lot of things had to go. But rather than excluding them completely, I decided to play around in the kitchen to see if I could come up with my own recipe. I did!
My low-carb gummies will transport you back to when you were a kid! They’re a great take on classic gummies, and honestly, so addictive. If you’re looking for a keto gummy bears recipe that is keto-friendly, you’ve come to the right place.
How to make keto friendly gummy bears
- 4 packs of sugar free Jello
- 1/2 grams of unflavored gelatin
- 1 ⅓ cups of boiling water
You will also need a gummy bear silicon tray.
Step by step instructions
- Add the Jello, water, and gelatin to a saucepan and cook on low heat until the mixture has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and poor on your gummy silicon tray, use the dropper to fill all the cavities.
- Place the tray in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes (the bears need to be set.)
- Take them out of the mold when ready, and enjoy!
MORE YUMMY KETO COOKING INFO TO READ AND RECIPES TO TRY!
We have 100+ keto breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snack recipes to choose from.
We also have lots of useful Keto Diet information to discover and help you on your Keto journey.
All of our recipes or keto meal ideas are delicious, once you have tried them you’ll want to make them again and again. By mixing or swapping carb-heavy ingredients with a keto alternative, you can enjoy some of your favorite cuisines without feeling like you’re missing out.
- Keto Tortilla Chips Recipe – Low Carb Homemade
- How To Make Sweet Cream Cold Foam Recipe
- Keto Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
- Keto & Cheese – What Cheese is Low Carb
- Keto Christmas Cookies Recipe – Sugar Free
SHARE: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KETO LOW-CARB SMOOTHIE IDEA OR KETO RECIPE? IF YOU TRIED THIS KETO RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE, WHAT DID YOU THINK?
These low-calorie gummies are going to become your new favorite! They are similar to traditional gummies but better because they are keto-friendly.
Add the Jello, water, and gelatin to a saucepan and cook on low heat until the mixture has dissolved.
Remove from the heat and use the dropper to fill all the cavities.
Place the tray in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes (the bears need to be set.)
Take them out of the mold when ready, and enjoy!
Cuisine: American - Course: Treat - Keywords: Keto gummies, keto gummy bear recipe, keto recipe, keto sweets, keto treat, yummy keto cooking