Keto Cheesecake Recipe Idea
What if I told you that you could indulge in a tasty cheesecake on a keto diet. This sugar-free cheesecake recipe is perfect for those wanting to enjoy cheesecake on keto without ruining their meal plan. Our low-carb cheesecake recipe is easy to make, so even the non-chefs will be able to whip it together in no time.
If you are anything like me, you’ve probably been trying to find ways to enjoy a dessert now and then without undoing all of your hard work. That’s why I created this delicious sugar-free cheesecake and made it as keto as possible. Our keto cheesecake is gluten-free, but you can also make it vegan-friendly by using plant-based butter instead of regular butter.
Most cheesecakes are flourless, but I’ve created an almond flour cheesecake crust that goes well with the soft toppings. Unbelievably creamy and flavorful, it’s honestly the best keto cheesecake ever. Put it to the test by serving it with your friends and family.
Keto Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
Almond Flour Crust
1- 1 ½ cup Blanched almond flour
¼ Melted butter
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
24 oz Full-Fat Cream Cheese
3 Large Eggs
¼ cup Lemon Juice
¾ cup Sweetener – Erythritol
Quick Keto Cheesecake
- Non-stick Springform Pan
- Hand mixer
Almond Flour Cheesecake Crust
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Melted butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Sweetener
Keto Cheesecake Filling
- 24 oz Full-Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup Sweetener
- 1 cup Bluberries
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (around 150 Celsius).
- You'll start off by making the almond flour cheesecake crust. Add the flour, vanilla extract, sweetener, and butter to a bowl and stir until you get a crumbly dough.
- Place the dough in a non-stick springform pan and flatten it until it's even. Bake it for 15 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, add the cream cheese and the sweetener in a large bowl to make the filling. Using a hand mixer, blend the two ingredients at a low to medium speed until you get a fluffy paste. Add one egg, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix. When those ingredients have been incorporated into one another, add the second egg and mix again. Finally, add the third egg and mix well.
- Increase the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (around 177 Celsius).
- Pour the filling into the spring pan over the crust. Using an icing spatula, smooth the top until you have an even and silky topping
- Bake for 35 minutes. The cake shouldn't be stiff and should still have a semi-soft feel.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Cover the top of the pan with tin foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. When it's set, remove the foil, add the blueberries and enjoy the best keto cheesecake.
MORE YUMMY KETO COOKING INFO TO READ AND RECIPES TO TRY!
We have 70+ keto breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snack recipes to choose from. Yummy Keto Cooking – Keto Recipes
We also have lots of useful Keto Diet information to discover and help you on your Keto journey. Yummy Keto Cooking – Keto Diet
All of our recipes or keto meal ideas are delicious, once you have tried them you’ll want to make them again and again. By mixing or swapping carb-heavy ingredients with a keto alternative, you can enjoy some of your favorite cuisines without feeling like you’re missing out.
- Keto Breakfast Ideas: Eat Like A Champion!
- Keto Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- The Best Keto Dessert Recipes – Low Carb Treats
- Is Whipped Cream Keto Friendly? Try this Recipe!